BETTER INSIGHTS, FASTER AND AT LESS COST
population analytics from airsage
Accurate data on the number of people and types of trips between two specific locations
Actionable intelligence about the number of people who live and work in specific locations
Current information about the number of people and types of trips that go to, or come from, a specific location
Insight into the number of people that go to, or come from, a specific location by time of day
what does this mean for transportation planning?
- Toll road, HOV & HOT projects
- Transit and air quality studies
- Understanding commuter patterns
- Logistics improvement and predicting cut-through traffic
- Developments of Regional Impact (DRIs)
- Special event mitigation planning
- Reducing traffic flow restrictions, congestion and transportation system bottlenecks
- Determining if proposed roadways will offer improvements—or create new problems—for local communities
- Improving queuing patterns of vehicles on streets and highways
AirSage mobility data can provide you with round-the-clock commuter patterns, resident and visitor trips by trip purpose, historical or current data, activity patterns for a specific development or POI and more...
Access to mobile device signalling data has shown great promise for solutions to many challenges associated with data collection – including a more cost effective method of gathering more and better data.
THAT’S THE POWER OF WHERE AND WHEN.
Watch the AirSage Population Analytics Video
"Now we have a thousand times more data. The prices are generally comparable. In the future, we'll do less of the traditional method."
—Mike Wallace, Fehr & Peers
Read what others have to say about AirSage...