Transportation and Transit Research Data Pricing
AIRSAGE PROVIDES UNIQUE OPTIONS allowing you to uncover the the exponential possibilities for your project. Whether you require new data for a project or simply need to augment or validate surveys, AirSage can provide the accurate, timely data needed to ensure your project success.
The cost of a study is determined by several different factors including the population in an area, the amount of time the data covers, the size and division of the coverage area(s), and other additional refinements required for further analysis and precision.
Our pricing is based on a scale and is depicted in the graphic below showing how selections relate to the final cost. Basic data requests start at $10,000.
Click image to enlarge
Here are just a few examples of the options available that can meet your precise needs:
- Day aggregations - you can select to see average weekdays, average weekend day, average full week, total weekdays, etc.
- Specific day parts - view early AM vs. mid-day vs. late PM, etc.
- Trip purpose - analyze home-based work, home-based other, work-based home, etc. types of trips
- Residence class - understand how residents, visitors, resident worker, inbound commuter, etc. affect your study
- Site analytics - get the most comprehensive view of origins, destinations, work or daytime locations, and home or nighttime locations
And it's all at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional surveys / data collection.
For more detail on all of our products, visit our product pages or join us for one of our upcoming webinars. For specific pricing, please contact a member of our sales group: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-809-2499.
Who is AirSage?
From rural to urban, regional to state-to-state and travel demand model to transit studies, AirSage has you covered.Read case studies from customers
How Does It Work?
AirSage has the widest coverage of any real-time location based service provider in the country. We collect and analyze real-time mobile signals to produce over 15 billion anonymous locations every day. By turning every mobile device (cell phones, tablets, PDAs, etc.) into a mobile data sensor AirSage provides unmatched scale and accuracy, while fully protecting user privacy.Learn how our technology works